Whether it’s big or small, it is good to create resolutions for your home.
Here are 3 areas to inspire you in your home improvement resolutions for 2019 that you will love and may add additional value to your home.
- Fix those squeaky doors and cabinets with a quick spray of some W-40.
- Refresh your kitchen with a quick and easy update by replacing your cabinet hardware.
- Freshen up a room with a new, colorful fresh coat of paint or go neutral and update with some fun accent pieces and colors.
- Update your thermostat to a Nest, which optimizes your electricity use and can save you on your monthly power bill.
- Consider getting smart light bulbs that you can control by voice with an Amazon device
- Add some smart cameras to your front door and/or inside your home for extra security.
- Renovate an outdated bathroom.
- Build a deck or patio space in your backyard.
- Rebuild your kitchen to add more storage, cooking space and updated modern appliances.
?If you’re considering buying a new home this year rather than fixing up your current house, please reach out; we would love to help you start this process. Contact the team today at 910-444-1805 or info@Thirty4North.com.